Dear Person of Prayer, Thank you for your interest in praying with us.
We have started a 24 hour continuous Chaplet of the Divine Mercy - now the St Faustina Shrine/Society, for the intentions below, which come from the
Diary of St Faustina. During the hour chosen, you say one Chaplet (which takes only about 7 minutes) each day, any time during the hour. Already, over
5100 people have signed up in 76 countries.
By filling the 24 hours with prayer, no one who ever dies will leave without a Chaplet being said for them. In reading the diary, you discover the
importance of saying the Chaplet for the sick and dying and the other intentions.
Whoever wants to sign up can put their name and e-mail address in the hour they choose, e-mail it back to me and then forward it on to other people so
we can continue to add people to pray the Chaplet for God's unfathomable mercy. If one cannot commit to a particular hour, then you can agree to say at
least one Chaplet anytime during the day.
If someone does not have a computer, they can send their name and address to: 24 hr Chaplet of Divine Mercy P.O. Box 343288 Memphis, Tn. 38184-3288
or call 901-438-7772 in the USA. We will send you updates about every 30-45 days.
When praying the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, it is important to meditate on the Passion of our Lord. This is what He wants. Also, I encourage you to get a
copy of the Diary of St Faustina " Divine Mercy in My Soul " to more deeply understand the Divine Mercy message. God Bless and thanks for your help.
We have a Divine Mercy Prayer Journal. We put our prayer intentions in it and bring it to the Blessed Sacrament during Adoration at least once per week
at 3 pm, the Hour of Mercy. Our prayer group continuously prays for all these intentions. If you have any prayer requests you would like our prayer group
to pray for, please forward them to me.
If you wish to participate in more than our prayers please let me know. We have:
1. People who fast on every Tuesday along with our Chaplet of Divine Mercy for those prayer requests that need fasting and prayer. Matt. 17:21; Mark 9:29
2. People who agree to be a suffering soul: people who consciously and voluntarily offer up prayers and physical sufferings to God for this devotion.
3. People who take part in a Divine Mercy Cenacle: small group of people (at least two) who meet and follow a formation process, established by the
Eucharistic Apostles of Divine Mercy, and study the message of Divine Mercy and share faith stories.
4. Those people who visit the sick and dying and pray a chaplet in their presence or get the names of people for which we can pray as someone holds our
1st class relic of St Faustina for them before the Blessed Sacrament if they cannot be present.
5. People who agree to pray the "Divine Mercy Conversion Prayer" for those people on our conversion prayer list who are in need of conversion.
6. In honor of the Blessed Mother and the Saints, those people who wish to pray additional prayers such as Novenas; I will email the Novena Prayers we
are saying before they begin.
Your Personal Invitation
Shrine of St Faustina of the Divine Mercy